Our community offers assisted living, memory care and allows for short-term stays.
Our residents know that this is their home and we work our hardest to make it a comfortable, sociable, and inviting place to live. Seniors have access to all of the conveniences they could need or want. These include:
- Companion and private room accommodations.
- Spacious living areas.
- Furnished/unfurnished rooms, as desired.
- Life enrichment programs tailored to the resident’s needs.
- Complete dining program, with three meals and snacks daily.
- Special diets as needed/required.
- Comprehensive activities and social programs.
- Memory Care wing for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia.
- And much, much more.
We Cater to Memory Care
For those dealing with Alzheimer’s and memory-related dementias, we offer a secure, memory care unit. Our memory care philosophy involves making every day special for someone suffering from memory-robbing diseases.
Our specially-trained caregivers take a personalized approach with each resident. This helps them to reminisce about positive times in their lives, while feeling safe, purposeful and productive.
We work with the family and the resident to create a monthly calendar with diverse, enriching experiences. Residents are encouraged to socialize with each other and to engage in shared interests and hobbies.